In this article we will share everything that you need to know about the Rotimatic, automatic roti maker machine, including it’s features, the controls and overall design, quality of the roti it produces, the pros and cons, the mobile app, final thoughts, and a FAQ section. Hopefully you will gain the insight you are looking for.
Roti is a very popular Indian food that is used in a variety of meals. It is comprised of water, oil and flour. It is traditionally made by kneading the dough and cooked on a tava, which is essentially a skillet. This food is commonly enjoyed with various curries, chutneys and other foods.
There are many different devices that make it, but not all of them are very reliable. If you want the ability to make this food in your home, it is important to purchase the right product. In this article we will take a close look at the Rotimatic roti maker machine, which has become one of the most popular roti makers on the market. This appliance is definitely worth looking into if you want a simple and easy way to make this food.
The Rotimatic measures 11.5 by 15.8 by 16 inches with a total weight of 50.6 pounds. It does take up a decent amount of space, so you need to keep that in mind. This appliance features door on the front that flip open. There are three containers that you put the ingredients in (water, flour and oil). Each of these containers can be removed for easy cleaning when necessary. On the back you will find a connector for the power cable, which is included. It also features a USB port, which can be useful for maintenance.
There is a square door on the front of the unit that flips down to reveal the oven inside. Each roti is ejected onto the door, allowing you to scoop it up easily. On the side of this machine is another door that you can open to expose the part that kneads the dough. You will need to remove and rinse this part after each use. It is made up of a cup with a cone that is extremely easy to clean.
When you purchase the Rotimatic automatic roti maker machine, you will also receive a brush and stick that can be used to keep it clean and functioning properly. You can use the brush to remove dry ingredients from awkward little spaces in the kneading area. The stick is made up of a metal rod with a padded end. It is meant to be put in the oven so it doesn’t get clogged with debris.
This appliance is very easy to use, so you shouldn’t have any problems with it right out of the box. It comes with detailed instructions that you might want to have a look at before getting started. There are only a few steps that need to be followed with each use, so it is all very simple and straightforward.
You can connect the Rotimatic to your home Wi-Fi network for use with the free mobile app that works with Android and iOS devices. This app provides you with technical support when necessary. It gives you a quick and easy way to reach a representative who can access your machine for troubleshooting purposes. This is a fairly unique feature that can be very helpful when you are having any issues with this appliance.
Pairing this roti maker with your mobile device is a quick and easy process that only takes about a minute or so. This app makes it possible to automatically download new firmware so that the machine continues to function properly.
In this app you will find an instruction manual that can be very useful. There are also a number of recipes that you can use with this machine. Each recipe has very easy to follow instructions that are quite simple.
On the front of this machine is a panel that features a 3.2 inch color LCD screen. It features touch controls with a highly responsive design. There is also a power button located on the left side of the screen that can start and stop the appliance. The LCD screen displays the function of each button so there is no confusion whatsoever.
Using the Rotimatic Automatic Roti Maker Machine
- One of the best things about the Rotimatic is that it only takes six to seven minutes to fully warm up after you hit the power button. It performs a complete system check to ensure that all of the parts are installed and functioning correctly. If it detects any errors, you will be notified on the LCD screen. It gives you very specific error messages, so you always know what the problem is. There is even a diagram that explains how to fix any issues you might have when using this machine.
- You can begin using the Rotimatic after it is done warming up. There are five unique settings to choose from for roasting and thickness. These settings range from low to high for thickness and one to two drops for oil. You also have the option of selecting what style roti you want to make.
- There are numerous flour presets to choose from in the submenu. This makes it easier to make the kind of roti you want without any issues. Once you have selected all of these options, you simply press the power button to start it up.
- It takes approximately two minutes for this machine to make a piece of roti. While it only makes one at a time, it does work very quickly. Everything is totally automated, so it is much faster than doing all of this work manually. The results are consistent, though slightly imperfect. While the shape of the roti can be slightly off sometimes, this isn’t that big of a deal.
- After you are finished using this machine, you will need to keep it plugged in so that the fans inside can do their thing. It will take around 25 minutes for this appliance to cool itself down. If you aren’t planning on using the flour container for a while, you should store in your refrigerator.
You should keep in mind that the first ten pieces of roti you make with this machine might not come out looking great. If you spend some time playing around with the various settings, you shouldn’t have any issues.
Quality of the Roti
The roti that this machine produces is very good, and impressive as a whole. The thinner roti gives you a good amount of crispness without going overboard. If you choose to make it thicker, it almost always comes out nice and plump. It takes a little while to cool down, but it is well worth the wait. You don’t want to try eating it right out of the oven.
Rotimatic Automatic Roti Maker Machine – Warranty
When you purchase this roti maker you will get a 2 years base warranty. All of the details on the warranty and the company’s refund policy can be found on their website.
Rotimatic Customer Reviews
The reviews from people who have purchased the Rotimatic have been very positive. These reviews are a strong indication of just how well this machine really works. A lot of people have written about how impressed they are with the overall quality of the roti it makes. Others comment on how simple and easy to use it is. There aren’t many other options on the market that have the kind of impeccable reputation this one does.
Some of the best things about the Rotimatic to consider include:
- Easy to use: There is absolutely nothing complicated about this machine. It has a simple design that even a child can figure out in no time.
- Flavorful roti: The roti this appliance makes tastes great, and you can rely on it to provide you with consistently impressive results.
- Lots of settings: The variety of settings this machine offers will allow you to make roti that matches your needs completely.
- Fully automated: The fully automated design means that you won’t have to do any work by hand.
- Works quickly: You can get a piece of roti made in under two minutes, which is significantly faster than if you were to do it by hand.
Some of the drawbacks of using this machine include:
- Only makes one at a time: You will only be able to make one piece of roti at a time, which is can slow you down a bit, but really not the end of the world.
- Expensive: This is definitely one of the priciest roti makers on the market, so it is not a great option if you are on a tight budget.
Rotimatic Automatic Roti Maker Machine – Final Thoughts
The Rotimatic offers a quick and easy way to make high-quality roti at home without any hassle. It uses state-of-the-art AI (Artificial Intelligence) and IoT (Internet Of Things) technologies to reduce cooking time and keep things as simple as possible. You can expect impressive results on a consistent basis.
The Rotimatic Automatic Roti Maker Machine is definitely one of the best options available when it comes to making roti without any mess or complicated steps. There are lots of these options on the market, but this one is unique for a number of reasons. While it is quite expensive, you definitely get your money’s worth and then some.
Rotimatic Roti Maker – FAQ’S
- What is Rotimatic? Rotimatic is basically a food robot, that is designed to make rotis, completely hands-free. You just load up the base ingredients, and hit a button. In under 90 seconds, you will have a fresh, hot, tasty roti.
- What else can it make other than rotis? At present, just rotis. However, through future software updates, the machine will have the ability to make various types of flatbreads, such as pooris and parathas, utilizing different types of flour (other than whole wheat flour).
- How Many Rotis Can The Rotimatic Produce? It makes one at a time, but can do it consecutively for as long as you want, until you run out of ingredients. Once the ingredients containers are full, it can make approximately 12 – 14 rotis (depending on your chosen settings)
- How Difficult Is It To Clean the Rotimatic? Not difficult at all. There are 2 cleaning regimens. One is a daily, quick clean, and the other is a weekly deep-clean…even the deep-clean is not really much work. Mostly basic and common sense items. Like ingredients containers, and areas that come in contact with food.
- How Much Energy Does It Use? Power consumption: 1.6kW – 1.8kW and the Voltage for United States & Canada model: 110V. The Voltage for the United Kingdom & Singapore model: 220V